Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Wall St rises on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.86, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.85 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.7 billion.
For the full year 2023, the company expects:
- Adjusted EBITDA of $4.1 billion to $4.2 billion, within the June guidance range, despite the $125 million net unfavorable impact from fuel price and currency from June guidance
- Occupancy of 100 percent or higher
- Net per diems (in constant currency) up approximately 7.0 percent compared to 2019, one percentage point higher than the midpoint of June guidance, based on the continued strength in close-in demand
- Adjusted cruise costs excluding fuel per ALBD (in constant currency) at the high end of June guidance range
- Fuel consumption per ALBD to be nearly 16 percent lower than 2019, better than previously expected
For the fourth quarter of 2023, the company expects:
- Adjusted EBITDA of $800 million to $900 million
- Net yields (in constant currency) up mid-single digits compared to 2019 with occupancy in line with historical levels and net per diems (in constant currency) up 7.0% to 8.0% compared to 2019
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carnival Corp. (CCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprinklr (CXM) sinks 25% as analyst says early 2025 outlook points to 'major deceleration'
- Dollar General (DG) gains as results top estimates despite 'significant' inventory headwind
- Red-hot C3.ai stock drops 10% on soft outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!