Carlyle Group (CG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $755 million versus the consensus estimate of $660.9 million.
- $6.5 billion in new capital raised in Q3 2014 and $23.2 billion raised over the last twelve months
- $4.5 billion in realized proceeds in Q3 2014 and $20.4 billion realized over the last twelve months
- $3.7 billion in equity invested in Q3 2014 and $10.4 billion invested over the last twelve months
- Declared quarterly distribution of $0.16 per common unit for Q3 2014 for an aggregate distribution of $0.48 per common unit for the first three quarters of 2014
- U.S. GAAP net income attributable to The Carlyle Group L.P. of $25 million, or $0.35 per common unit on a diluted basis, in Q3 2014
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Bradesco BBI Starts XP Inc. (XP) at Neutral
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!