Carlyle Group (CG) Posts Q1 ENI of 85c/Share
- Wall Street drops at open after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.85, $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $852 million versus the consensus estimate of $858.07 million.
Earnings were $.41 per unit, from $.66 in the prior-year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- CubeSmart (CUBE) PT Raised to $51 at Stifel
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Private Equity
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!