CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CarLotz, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOTZ) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.12), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.95 million.
CarLotz also announced today the appointment of Lev Peker to the role of Chief Executive Officer, effective April 18, 2022. Mr. Peker will succeed CarLotz Co-Founder and CEO Michael Bor, whose last day of employment will be March 16, 2022.
The company is not providing guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FreightCar America (RAIL) Tops Q2 EPS by 67c
- Northwest Pipe (NWPX) Tops Q2 EPS by 31c
- The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!