CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CarLotz, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOTZ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.03), $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $68 million versus the consensus estimate of $55.77 million.
- The Company expects sequential quarterly improvement in retail units sold and retail GPU in Q4.
- The Company will continue to open new hubs in 2022, although fewer than in 2021.
- As a result of the continued disruption caused by the chip shortage and the corresponding lack of visibility into the wholesale market and commercial vehicle sourcing, the Company is not providing additional financial outlook information for fiscal 2021 at this time.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FreightCar America (RAIL) Tops Q2 EPS by 67c
- Northwest Pipe (NWPX) Tops Q2 EPS by 31c
- Lument Finance Trust (LFT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!