Capri Holdings Limited (CPRI) Tops Q1 EPS by 63c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Capri Holdings Limited (NYSE: CPRI) reported Q1 EPS of $1.42, $0.63 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11 billion.
Capri Holdings Limited sees FY2022 EPS of $4.50, versus the consensus of $3.93. Capri Holdings Limited sees FY2022 revenue of $5.3 billion, versus the consensus of $5.17 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Capri Holdings Limited (CPRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Appoints Glenn Richter as EVP and CFO, Raises Sales Guidance
- BMO Capital Downgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!