Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capital Product Partners (NASDAQ: CPLP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.49 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Capital Product Partners (CPLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Danimer Scientific (DNMR) shares information to clarify misconceptions raised in Muddy Waters' recent short-seller report
- Nucor (NUE) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!