Camping World (CWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Camping World (NYSE: CWH) reported Q2 EPS of $2.51, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $2.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.08 billion.
- Marcus Lemonis, Chairman and CEO of Camping World Holdings, Inc. stated, “Our team’s strong performance for the quarter has allowed us to reach a Company high Trailing Twelve-Month Adjusted EBITDA(2) of $831 million. As a result, we are raising our 2021 fiscal year guidance(3) of Adjusted EBITDA of $770 million to $810 million to a revised Adjusted EBITDA of $840 million to $860 million.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Camping World (CWH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Raises Full Year Guidance
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!