Camping World (CWH) Tops Q1 EPS by 85c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Camping World (NYSE: CWH) reported Q1 EPS of $1.40, $0.85 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.28 billion.
Marcus Lemonis, Chairman and CEO of Camping World Holdings, Inc. stated, “As a result of our financial performance during the three months ended March 31, 2021, the continued strength of our business and the confidence in our business model, we are raising our 2021 fiscal year guidance(2) of Adjusted EBITDA of $640 million to $690 million to a revised Adjusted EBITDA of $770 million to $810 million.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Camping World (CWH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Broadwind Energy (BWEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms FY2 Revs. View
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!