Calyxt (CLXT) Misses Q4 EPS by 65c
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Calyxt (NASDAQ: CLXT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.88), $0.65 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.46 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Calyxt (CLXT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Theratechnologies Inc. (THTX) PT Raised to $8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c