Calix, Inc. (CALX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.26, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $176.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.91 million.
Calix, Inc. sees Q1 2022 EPS of $0.16-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.24. Calix, Inc. sees Q1 2022 revenue of $174-180 million, versus the consensus of $173.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Calix, Inc. (CALX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genius Group (GNS) Reports 2021 Results and 2022 Guidance
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.83, Guidance Beats
- Gap (GPS) Stock Crashes 20% on Trimmed Outlook, Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight 6 Weeks After Upgrading to EW
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!