Calix, Inc. (CALX) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.45, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $170 million versus the consensus estimate of $159.52 million.
Calix, Inc. sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.09-$0.13, versus the consensus of $0.09. Calix, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $146-152 million, versus the consensus of $121.53 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Calix, Inc. (CALX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Aphria (APHA) Reports Q3 Loss of Cdn$0.15 on Revenues of Cdn$153.64M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!