Calavo Growers (CVGW) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Calavo Growers (NASDAQ: CVGW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.43, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $276.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $267.07 million.
The Company is providing the following expectations for the third fiscal quarter of 2021:
Revenue in a range of $280 million to $300 million; and
Adjusted EBITDA in a range of $11 million to $15 million.
“The Adjusted EBITDA forecast reflects near-term inflationary pressure on labor, raw materials and freight. We expect that by the end of the year many of these pressures will be mitigated as we are working on pricing initiatives with our business partners and accelerating development of internal operational efficiencies to alleviate these unprecedented inflationary issues,” concluded Gibson.
The Company is not able to provide a reconciliation of expected adjusted EBITDA to the most directly comparable expected GAAP measure due to the unknown effect, timing and potential significance of the effects of non-cash income and losses associated with unconsolidated entities, among others. These items have in the past, and may in the future, significantly affect GAAP results in a particular period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Calavo Growers (CVGW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Dril-Quip (DRQ) Misses Q2 EPS by 44c
- First Look Media, Inc. (FRST) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!