Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- Futures extend gains ahead of more data on inflation
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Calamp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.10), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.43 million.
Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Business Outlook
The Company is maintaining its policy of not providing quarterly guidance. Visibility into product shipments still remains uncertain due to the global component supply shortages; however, the Company expects sequential quarterly revenue growth in the second quarter to be in the mid to high single digit percentage points.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Calamp Corp. (CAMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zevia PBC (ZVIA) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c
- Better Therapeutics, Inc. (BTTX) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- F-star Therapeutics, Inc. (FSTX) Misses Q2 EPS by 29c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!