Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.26, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $324.66 million versus the consensus estimate of $447.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Appoints Connie James as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!