CVS Health (CVS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.30, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.55 billion versus the consensus estimate of $68.73 billion.
CVS Health sees FY2021 EPS of $7.39-$7.55, versus the consensus of $7.54.
- The Company's full year 2021 GAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations is projected to be in the range of $6.06 to $6.22, and full year 2021 Adjusted EPS is projected to be in the range of $7.39 to $7.55. The Company's full year 2021 cash flow from operations is projected to be in the range of $12.0 billion to $12.5 billion.
- The adjustments between GAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations and Adjusted EPS include, as applicable, adding back amortization of intangible assets, as well as integration costs related to the Company's acquisition (the "Aetna Acquisition") of Aetna Inc. ("Aetna").
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- Netflix (NFLX) Becomes Profitable in South Korea After Reporting a 125% Rise in Revenue For Its Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!