CSG Systems (CSGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CSG Systems (NASDAQ: CSGS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.90, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $260.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $231.13 million.
CSG Systems sees FY2021 EPS of $3.02-$3.24, versus the consensus of $3.34. CSG Systems sees FY2021 revenue of $0.995-1.035 billion, versus the consensus of $0.9376 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CSG Systems (CSGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- United Airlines (UAL) expects Q1 total revenues of $3.2 billion
- Danaher (DHR) Provides Update On First Quarter 2021 Financial Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!