CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.42, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.33 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Aerie Pharma (AERI) Announces the Appointment of Interim Executive Chair and Departure of Chairman and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!