CDW (CDW) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CDW (NASDAQ: CDW) reported Q2 EPS of $2.49, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $2.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.18 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CDW (CDW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- CarMax (KMX) Drops 15% After a 'Horrendous' Earnings Report
- Sentiment and Positioning is Now in Panic Territory, Citi's Levkovich Index Shows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!