CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Outlook
- S&P 500, Dow snap two-day fall, Netflix keeps Nasdaq in check
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE: CBZ) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $211.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $204.63 million.
Given our fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 results, the Company is restoring full-year guidance for 2021:
- The Company expects total growth in revenue within a range of 5% to 8% over the prior year.
- Although a number of factors may impact the tax rate, the Company expects an effective tax rate of approximately 25%.
- The Company expects a weighted average fully diluted share count of approximately 54.5 million shares.
- The Company expects to grow fully diluted earnings per share within a range of 8% to 12% over the prior year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance, Offers FY21 Revs. View, 2Q EPS/Revs. Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!