Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street rallies as Fed chief Powell speaks after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.89 million.
Byrna Technologies Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $38-41 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meta Platforms (META) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Accuray (ARAY) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Offers FY23 Guidance
- Intevac. (IVAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!