Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) Reports Q3 Net Loss of ($0.04)
- Wall St rallies as Fed's Powell nods to easing inflation after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.49 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Byrna Technologies Inc. (BYRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corteva (CTVA) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Guidance Misses Consensus
- Littelfuse (LFUS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Tetra Tech (TTEK) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!