Byline Bancorp (BY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Byline Bancorp (NYSE: BY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34.
- Third quarter of 2018 net income of $14.5 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, a record high since our initial public offering
- Net interest margin increases to 4.73% compared to 4.43% for the second quarter of 2018
- Originated loans and leases grew to $2.1 billion, an increase of $261.4 million, or 14.6%, from the second quarter of 2018, and $592.2 million, or 40.2%, from the third quarter of 2017
- Efficiency ratio improves to 56.57% for the third quarter of 2018, compared to 83.35% for the second quarter of 2018, and 69.92% for the third quarter of 2017
- Return on average assets improves to 1.20% for the third quarter of 2018, compared to 0.29% for the second quarter of 2018, and 1.17% for the third quarter of 2017
- Return on stockholders’ equity improves to 9.22% for the third quarter of 2018, compared to 2.14% for the second quarter of 2018, and 8.44% for the third quarter of 2017
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Byline Bancorp (BY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!