Byline Bancorp (BY) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500 to open near record high as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Byline Bancorp (NYSE: BY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40.
- Completed the acquisition of Oak Park River Forest Bankshares, Inc. on April 30, 2019, increasing our total assets to $5.4 billion at June 30, 2019
- Net income of $13.2 million, or $0.34 per diluted share
- Adjusted net income1 of $15.9 million, or $0.41 per adjusted diluted share
- Net interest margin improves to 4.51% for the second quarter of 2019, compared to 4.43% for both the first quarter of 2019 and second quarter of 2018
- Originated loans and leases grew to $2.6 billion at June 30, 2019, an increase of $96.8 million, or 3.9%, from March 31, 2019
- Efficiency ratio of 61.19% for the second quarter of 2019, compared to 62.68% for the first quarter of 2019, and 83.26% for the second quarter of 2018
- Adjusted efficiency ratio1 of 56.02% for the second quarter of 2019, compared to 59.55% for the first quarter of 2019, and 63.28% for the second quarter of 2018
- Return on average assets of 1.00% for the second quarter of 2019, compared to 1.03% for the first quarter of 2019, and 0.29% for the second quarter of 2018
- Return on average stockholders’ equity of 7.60% for the second quarter of 2019, compared to 7.75% for the first quarter of 2019, and 2.14% for the second quarter of 2018
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Byline Bancorp (BY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
- PPL Corp. (PPL) completes sale of U.K. utility business, resulting in net cash proceeds of $10.4 billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!