Byline Bancorp (BY) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Byline Bancorp (NYSE: BY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36.
Roberto R. Herencia, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Byline Bancorp, commented, “We delivered a very strong first quarter driven by solid loan and lease production and deposit gathering across our commercial banking platform, the continued reduction in our average cost of deposits, improved asset quality, and increased efficiencies following our ongoing branch consolidations. The significant progress we have made in enhancing our earnings power through organic growth and accretive acquisitions resulted in the highest return on average stockholders’ equity since our IPO in 2017.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Byline Bancorp (BY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Nicolet Bankshares, Inc. To Acquire County Bancorp, Inc.
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!