Brown-Forman (BF-B) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brown-Forman (NYSE: BF-B) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $911 million versus the consensus estimate of $902.29 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brown-Forman (BF-B) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- UPDATE: FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS