Brown & Brown (BRO) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $927.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $946.01 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brown & Brown (BRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!