Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Tops Q4 EPS by 97c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.70, $0.97 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.07 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.07 billion.
For the full year 2019, the Company is providing the following guidance:
Full Year 2019 Guidance
Adjusted EBITDA, excluding transaction costs
$400 to $425
Adjusted Free Cash Flow, including transaction costs
($100) to ($80)
The Company's proportionate share of Adjusted EBITDA of unconsolidated ventures
$30 to $40
The Company's proportionate share of Adjusted Free Cash Flow of unconsolidated ventures
$10 to $20
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- Corteva (CTVA) Chief Executive Officer James C. Collins, Jr. to Retire at Year End
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!