Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- European shares strain for momentum even after Powell reassurance
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/22: (SEAC) (SHAK) (CLNE) Higher; (GMTX) (EYES) (BSY) Lower (more...)
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
For the full year 2015, the Company continues to expect CFFO per share in a range of $2.35 to $2.45, excluding integration, transaction, transaction-related and EMR roll-out costs. This guidance excludes the potential impact of any future acquisition or disposition activity
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Stifel Resumes Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
- Global Self Storage Group (SELF) Priced a 1.1M Shares Offering at $5.35/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!