Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.58, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
Brookdale Senior Living sees FY2016 EPS of $2.45-$2.55, versus the consensus of $2.50.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.00, Raises FY Guidance
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q1 EPS by 34c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!