Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.45/Share
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.45), which does not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
- Net loss increased 54.1% to $268.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2016 compared to $174.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) increased 3.5% to $184.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2016 compared to $178.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2015. Excluding integration, transaction, transaction-related and strategic project costs of $10.1 million, Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter of 2016 was $194.2 million.
- Fourth quarter 2016 net cash provided by operating activities decreased 1.9% from the fourth quarter of 2015, to $88.5 million.
- Adjusted Free Cash Flow for the fourth quarter of 2016 increased $65.9 million to a positive $33.2 million, compared to the fourth quarter of 2015. Brookdale\'s proportionate share of Adjusted Free Cash Flow of unconsolidated ventures for the fourth quarter of 2016 increased $0.6 million to $6.8 million, compared to the fourth quarter of 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!