Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Misses Q4 EPS by 26c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.49), $0.26 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $986.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
- Achieved full year 2019 financial results within or better than original 2019 guidance ranges.
- Same community fourth quarter revenue increased 2.1% year-over-year.
- Same community fourth quarter weighted average occupancy improved 30 basis points on a sequential basis, better than the industry.
- In January 2020, acquired 26 previously leased communities, increasing the size of the Company's owned real estate portfolio.
Lucinda Baier, Brookdale's President and CEO, said, "I am pleased that we delivered financial results within or better than our 2019 guidance ranges. We are making great progress on the strategic plan we introduced in 2018. We achieved our goal of selling assets to generate $250 million of net proceeds. In addition, we recently completed significant transactions with Healthpeak to unlock the value of the unconsolidated CCRC venture. With another quarter of positive leading indicators and industry leading sequential occupancy growth, we are building momentum and are well positioned to achieve our five-year financial goal and create long-term shareholder value."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Kaspien (KSPN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!