Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Misses Q4 CFFO by 3c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q4 CFFO of $0.53, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.24 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/21: (ADIL) (IRDA) (XAIR) Higher; (MVIS) (AFCG) (SBLK) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!