Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.30), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
Based on results year-to-date, the Company reiterates its full year 2019 guidance:
($ in millions)
Full Year 2019 Guidance
$400 - $425
Adjusted Free Cash Flow
($100) - ($80)
Non-development capital expenditures
The Company's proportionate share of Adjusted EBITDA of unconsolidated ventures
$30 - $40
The Company's proportionate share of Adjusted Free Cash Flow of unconsolidated ventures
$10 - $20
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Plug Power (PLUG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- General Electric (GE) Free Cash Flow Estimates Tweaked at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!