Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (BKD) Reports Q2 Loss of 3c/Share
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.03), may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $748.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $740.32 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Q2 Revenue Guidance
- Plug Power (PLUG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!