Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (BKD) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $747.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $746.76 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (BKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Figs Inc. (FIGS) at Overweight
- County Bancorp (ICBK) Announces 29.7% Drop in Non-Performing Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!