Brilliant Earth (BRLT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
- Tech rally lifts Wall Street from Omicron-driven slump
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brilliant Earth (NASDAQ: BRLT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.2 million, versus $71.4 million reported last year.
Brilliant Earth sees FY2021 revenue of $366-369 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brilliant Earth (BRLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) Reports Q3 Revenues of $1.21B, Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.05; Guides Q4 Deliveries of 30K-32K Vehicles
- Nutanix (NTNX) Stock is Rallying Following Q3 Earnings, Analyst Says Shares Still Looks Undervalued
- Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.05/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!