BrightView Holdings (BV) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BrightView Holdings (NYSE: BV) reported Q1 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $554.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $539.11 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BrightView Holdings (BV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Nucor (NUE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Lam Research (LRCX) Q1 Results: Strong Semiconductor Demand Results in an 'Impressive Beat and Raise'