BrightSphere Investment (BSIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street subdued as Omicron worries overshadow vaccine update
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BrightSphere Investment (NYSE: BSIG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $117.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $110.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BrightSphere Investment (BSIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Content Leverage is Biggest Opportunity for Netflix (NFLX) Shares to Outperform - Morgan Stanley
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 30c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!