Brady Corp. (BRC) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brady Corp. (NYSE: BRC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.59, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $265.84 versus the consensus estimate of $270.07 million.
Brady Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $2.48-$2.58, versus the consensus of $2.54.
- The Company expects earnings per diluted Class A Nonvoting Common Share to range from $2.48 to $2.58 for the full fiscal year ending July 31, 2021. This equates to diluted earnings per share in the range of $1.25 to $1.35 in the second half of the fiscal year ending July 31, 2021. The Company also expects organic sales growth to be in the mid-single digits in the second half of fiscal 2021. This guidance is based on foreign currency exchange rates as of January 31, 2021 and assumes a continued economic recovery.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brady Corp. (BRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Provides Update to Full-Year Financial Guidance; Outlines Strategic Priorities During Investor Day Event
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c