Boyd Gaming (BYD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.16, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $542.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $541.26 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paymentus (PAY) at Outperform, 'King of Bill'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!