Boyd Gaming (BYD) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $559.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $551.45 million.
Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming, said: "This was an exceptional quarter for our Company, as our property management teams successfully capitalized on a strengthening consumer environment to deliver broad-based revenue growth. At the same time, we continued driving efficiencies to further improve our cost structure, leading to strong flow-through and our third straight quarter of double-digit EBITDA gains. In addition, the upgrades we are making to enhance our amenities also contributed to revenue growth across the portfolio. We are pleased with the progress we have made so far this year, and we remain focused on continuing to produce strong results for our shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
- Cloopen Group (RAAS) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $1.95
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!