Boyd Gaming (BYD) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- European shares strain for momentum even after Powell reassurance
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/22: (SEAC) (SHAK) (CLNE) Higher; (GMTX) (EYES) (BSY) Lower (more...)
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.30, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $552.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $564.82 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) To Acquire County Bancorp (ICBK)
- Stifel Resumes Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!