Boyd Gaming (BYD) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.93, $0.49 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $753.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $673.13 million.
Total Adjusted EBITDAR was $292.6 million in the first quarter of 2021, rising from $144.4 million in the first quarter of 2020.
Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming, said: "This was an exceptional quarter for our Company, as we achieved the strongest EBITDAR and margin performances in our history. As economic conditions improve and COVID vaccinations continue to roll out, we are seeing increased visitation and growing spend-per-visit across every customer segment. Our disciplined operating strategy is producing strong flowthrough on revenue gains, driving significant EBITDAR growth and enhanced margins. We are also making excellent progress on our strategic growth initiatives, including launching our first Stardust-branded online casinos in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and commencing construction on the Wilton Rancheria Tribe\'s resort near Sacramento, California. Our strong performance in the first quarter reflects our more focused operating strategy, and the dedication and hard work of every Boyd Gaming team member."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Bradesco BBI Starts XP Inc. (XP) at Neutral
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!