Boyd Gaming (BYD) Reports In-Line Q4 Loss
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Boyd Gaming Corp. (NYSE: BYD) reported Q4 adjusted loss of $0.05, in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $551.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $553.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lydall (LDL) to be Acquired by Clearlake Capital-Backed Unifrax for $62.10 Per Share
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!