Boyd Gaming (BYD) Posts Q3 GAAP EPS of $1.40
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $531.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $542.66 million.
The Company's third quarter results were favorably impacted by $190.4 million of noncash income tax benefits resulting from the release of a previously recorded deferred tax asset valuation allowance. Third-quarter 2016 results were also impacted by pretax losses of $41.5 million related to the early extinguishments and modification of debt during the quarter. Discontinued operations for third quarter 2016 included a $181.7 million after-tax gain from the previously announced sale of the Company's 50% equity interest in the parent company of Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, which was completed on August 1, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- CubeSmart (CUBE) PT Raised to $51 at Stifel
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group (HOME) Stockholders, Says H&F's Offer Undervalues Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!