Boyd Gaming (BYD) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.22, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $590.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $596.24 million.
For the full year 2018, Boyd Gaming projects total Adjusted EBITDA of $600 million to $620 million. This guidance includes the anticipated impact of a new competitor near Blue Chip in Indiana. It does not include any contributions from the Company\'s pending acquisitions
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Uber (UBER) to acquire interests in Cornershop in an all-stock transaction
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!