Boyd Gaming (BYD) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $738.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $735 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Stifel Resumes Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!