Box (BOX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Q1 and FY Guidance
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Box (NYSE: BOX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.22, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $198.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $196.54 million.
Box sees Q1 2022 EPS of $0.16-$0.17, versus the consensus of $0.16. Box sees Q1 2022 revenue of $200-201 million, versus the consensus of $199 million.
Box sees FY2022 EPS of $0.76-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.76. Box sees FY2022 revenue of $840-848 million, versus the consensus of $839.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Box (BOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Employers Holdings (EIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!