Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Misses Q3 EPS
- Wall St ends lower on Omicron worries, Fed taper angst
- November Job Gains Miss Expectations, Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.2%
- Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Selling Tops $10 Billion; Here's How Much He Could Still Sell
- Shipping Times for iPhone 13 Improving, Apple (AAPL) Stock Remains 'Solidly Positioned' - BofA
- 'Just Pulled an Nvidia', 'Marvelous', 'Mother of All Cycles': Analysts Heap Praise on Marvell (MRVL) After Earnings, Outlook Beat; Goldman and Cowen Upgrade to Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 21, 2021 4:24 PM EDT)
Boston Beer Co. (NYSE: SAM) reported Q3 EPS of ($4.76), may not compare to analysts estimate of $4.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $561.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $531.45 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Shares Gain on Beat-and-Raise, Analysts Still Sees More Upside Than Downside
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Guides Q4 Revenue Below Street
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!